THE LEADING COMPANY IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN GREECE WITH AN IMPRESSIVE INNOVATION AND SALES RECORD SEEKS TO RECRUIT
Junior Sales Representative - Incoming Department
The position reports to the Head of the Department and the successful candidate, following a thorough training, will be responsible for the whole sales process
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deals directly with potential new customers either by telephone or electronically
- Submits offers
- Process contracts, orders and forms
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, records details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal candidates will have:
- University degree preferably in the fields of sales and tourism
- Computer literacy
- Perfect knowledge of English language, a second language will be considered as an asset
- Previous experience in sales - account management will be a plus
- Tourism sector experience will be a plus
- Extensive travel experience within Greece
- Interest and experience in outdoor activities
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Listening skills, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a fast learner
This position is full-time; Monday - Friday; Travelling will be required in order to learn the products, Compensation is based on experience and performance.
Interested candidates must forward their CV, to email@example.com – REF INCOMING JUNIOR REP